- Strength: High
- Durability: High
- Flexi: High
- Ease of use: Medium
- Print Temperature:240°C-260°C
- Bed Temperature:70°C -100°C
- Diameter:-1.75mm & 2.85 mm
- Shrinkage Warping: Considerable
- Applications: tools , prototy,mech parts gears
What are the uses?
Nylon, a popular family of synthetic polymers used in many industrial applications, is the heavyweight champion of the 3D printing world. Taking advantage of nylon’s strength, flexibility, and durability use this 3D printer filament to create tools, functional prototypes, or mechanical parts (like hinges, buckles, or gears).