What is FDM Technology?
FDM Technology works with specialized 3D printers and production-grade thermoplastics to build strong, durable and dimensionally stable parts with the best accuracy and repeatability of any 3D printing technology.
Benefits of FDM:
- Cheap and Affordable form of Prototyping
- The technology is clean, simple-to-use and office-friendly
- Supported production-grade thermoplastics are mechanically and environmentally stable
- Complex geometries and cavities that would otherwise be problematic become practical with FDM technology
- Accuracy is achieved and can be used as end products also.
At WOL3D, we have more than 20 FDM printers which are used for
production/prototyping. We use different 3D printers that run on FDM Technology
build parts layer-by-layer from the bottom up by heating and extruding thermoplastic
View all FDM Printers
WOL3D is one of the leader in India for supplying quality 3d Filaments and we have
a range of 28 types of 3D Which filaments which can be selected you customers
based on tight tolerances, toughness and environmental stability – or specialized properties like flexibility, translucence, biocompatibility, Fire Retardant or ROHS Approved – there’s an FDM thermoplastic that can deliver.
View all FDM Materials
FDM On Demand
Empower innovation with manufacturing services and a team of experts from WOL3D will help you in the entire process.
Just fill in the form and team will get in touch with you immediately.
Fill the Form