Flashforge Adventurer 4 3D Printer
Print Volume: 220 x 200 x 250 MM (8.7 x 7.9 x 9.8 IN)
Number of Extruders: Single
Print Technology: FFF (Fused Filament Fabrication)
Print Precision: ±0.1 MM (Tested with 100 MM Cube)
Layer Thickness: 0.1 ~ 0.4 MM
Maximum Extruder Temperature: 265°C
Heated Build Plate Temperature: Up to 110°C
Filament Compatibility: ABS / PLA / PC / PETG / PLA-CF / PETG-CF
Delivery time is 30 Days
Flashforge Adventurer 4 3D Printer has a real leveling-free design of platform and larger printing size, equipped with the new slicer which could easily monitor and manage multiple 3D printers. To integrate interest, daily life and working efficiency with intelligent printing experience for family consumers, educators and office users. Start a fantastic 3D printing journey！
- Multiple nozzle extruder options: compatible with 0.3/0.4/0.6mm extruders, max temperature 240℃ & 265℃.
- Quick-release nozzle design: patented buckle design, replace in 3 seconds.
- FREE-level platform: unbox to print, no need to level or adjust platform.
- Filament detection: auto-detects filament usage status, avoids filament waste, ensures printing efficiency.
- Magnetic flexible build platform: easy model removal within 5 seconds.
- 4.3-inch touchscreen: easy 3d print setup and control.
- Resume printing: resume 3d printing from power failure.
- Remote printing control by Wi-Fi or Ethernet.
- Compatible with ABS, PLA, PC, PETG, PLA-CF, PETG-CF materials.
- Open slicing software: FlashPrint, Cura, Slic3r.
- Cloud printing: manage 3d printers and printable files on cloud platform freely.
- Built-in-camera: remotely monitor and control 3d printing in Flashprint slicing software.
- HEPA13 air filter: filters dust and odors effectively, healthy for indoor use.
- Energy-saving mode: only 1KWH power consumption when standby overnight.
- One spool of PLA filament is included
Equipped with a real leveling-free platform, larger capacity, better slicing & cloud support, resume print, Adventurer 4 is among the easiest and most powerful 3d printers for home, school & office users.
Adventurer 4 allows you to print teeny-tiny 3d models and big 3d objects with max capacity 220*200*250mm, more than 2x larger than Adventurer 3 3d printer.With standard 240℃ extruder and high temp 265℃ extruder, Adventurer 4 shows great performance on 3d printing ABS, PLA, PC, PETG, PLA-CF, PETG-CF, and other materials. Resume print feature which allows you to recover printing from the blackout simply by tapping Yes on the prompt.
With features that fit almost all kinds of 3d printing requirements, the Adventurer 4 3d printer is applicable to K-12 education, 3D design, and print training, home DIY, design prototyping, and small-scale production.
For more updates check our Instagram
Quick Heat-up Detachable Nozzle Design
- Extruder Number: 1
- Extruder Diameter: 0.4mm (installed), 0.6/0.3mm (optional)
- Maximum Set Temp. of Extruder: 265℃/240℃
- Maximum Set Temp. of Platform: 110 ℃
- Print Speed: 10-150 mm/s
- Support Filament: ABS/PLA/PC/PETG/PLA-CF/PETG-CF
- Print Volume: 220*200*250mm
- Layer Resolution: 0.1-0.4 mm
- Print Resolution: ±0.1 mm (test of 100mm cube)
- Device Size: 500*470*540 mm
- Screen: 4.3-inch Touch Screen
- Input: AC100-240V/DC
- Output: 24V/13.3A
- Power: 320 W
- Data Transmission: USB Disk/ WIFI/ Ethernet, Cloud
- Software: Flashprint, Cura, Slic3r (need setting)
- Input: 3MF/STL/OBJ/FPP/BMP/PNG/JPG/JPEG File;
- Output: GX/G File
- Camera: 1
- Noise: ＜50dB
- Working Environment: 15-30 ℃
- Auxiliary LevelingLeveling: free
- Continue Last Printing When Power Off: Yes
- Remote camera monitoring: Yes
- Filament running out reminding: Yes
- Air Filter Net: HEPA 13
Architecture, Automotive, Education