Ifast – Fastest 3D Printer in India with Dual Extruder and Large Print Size 360×250×320mm
print size :In dual extruder mode → 330 x 250 x 320 mm (standard dual extruder)
In single nozzle mode → 360 x 250 x 320 mm (single extruder with ruby nozzle)
No.of nozzles : Two
Compatible Material: Nylon, Carbon Fiber, PC，ABS,PLA,PETG,TPU
Heated building platform : 50 ° C.
Interfaces: USB – Connection, WIFI – WLAN, LAN
Ifast – Fastest 3D Printer in India, Industrial Grade Structure, with Dual Extruder for Fast Printing, Super Large Print Size 360×250×320mm
- Fully industrial-grade structure, using the second-generation dual Z-axis structure, all of the original motion structure is upgraded to linear guides, with the ruby extruder, the filament extruding is faster and smoother, the printing accuracy is higher .The printing speed is increased by 20%, it is set to print easily at 100 cc.
- Freedom in the choice of the filament: Ifast can print almost all kinds of filaments which suitable for FDM 3D printers on the market, such as PLA ,PLA+ ,ABS ,PETG, NYLON, etc. The Ifast 3d printer equipped with a heated chamber, which can be heated to 60°C. The excellent mechanical structure can produce more robust manufacturing-grade parts.
- Freedom in manufacturing of the complex parts . IFast is equipped with automatic dual extruder, which can automatically adjust the left and right extruder up and down according to the software. With the PVA (water-soluble) support, it is very suitable for printing manufacturing-level parts with complex structures and realizing precision manufacturing.
- Unique ruby extruder. IFast is equipped with a single ruby extruder. Compared with the brass or stainless steel nozzles which on the market, it is more durable and prints smoother. The IFast 3d printer is pre-installed with dual extruder, and the print size is 330×250×320mm. If switch to the single extruder, the print size is 360×250×320mm.
- Excellent user experience, friendly UI interface. It’s equipped with self-developed QIDI slicing software, two modes can be selected: normal mode and expert mode. The normal mode is suitable for novices, the parameter system has been intelligently set, no other operations are required, it is very simple. Expert mode is suitable for experienced users, who can deeply participate in modifying parameters and personalized printing models.
Check our Instagram page for more updates and what products are being created Ifast – Fastest 3D Printer in India.
New guide rail structure
New guide rail structure, large area printing is more accurate and stable.
Dual extruder structure
New dual extruder structure, can quickly switch the nozzles, two-color printing does not interfere with each other.
Thermal cavity insulation system
Thermal cavity insulation system, effectively increase the temperature in the cavity, and large-size models will not cracked.
Large print size
Large print size 330mm*250mm*320mm
Latest generation slicing software
Latest generation slicing software version 5.5.0 : Redesigned UI interface of Qidi Print software is more convenient to operate. It has been changed the software’s slicing algorithm and improves the print quality by 30 percent and speed by 20 percent.
Pull Rod Design Filament Spool holder
Pull Rod Design Filament Spool Hold makes the filament runs out more smoothly .
Question & Answer
There are no question found.
Rating & Review
There are no reviews yet.