ITouch plus 3D Pen
- ITouch plus 3D Pen is Easy to operate and safe to use — the filament is heated, squeezed and cooled by the pen body. Create custom 3D objects without clogging and smooth graffiti. Freely switch the filament type. The patented nozzle and thermal design prevent burns. It automatically shuts down after 5 minutes of inactivity
- A beautiful gift for children and adults — the ITouch plus 3D print pen is the perfect gift for children. It helps to improve their spatial thinking skills and encourage their creative imagination. Create quality time and a colorful world for the family
- The unique consumable formula design — eco-friendly filament and printing pen design ensure a better three-dimensional painting effect ，non-toxic, eco-friendly and kid-safe option
- Indian brand with Indian aesthetics – The scientific program logic sets the non-blocking nozzle for smooth printing. Reliable, easy to use, safe, quality assurance: CE, ROHS, FCC, ISO900 certification
- 3D Pen Combo – Here you will get best combo of 3D Pen with refills. Itouch plus 3D Pen with 3 PCS of PLA Filament 5 meter each.
- The ITouch plus 3d Pen combo consist of:- ITouch plus pen (1 Pc), USB Charger (1 Pc), Adapter(1 Pc), Manual (1 Pc), Tracing Plastic sheet with 2 pcs of stencil . showing the various aspects of Indian symbols like Taj Mahal, Peacock and etc. to start with, Pen Holder (1 Pc), Cleaning Cloth (1 Pc), 3 Pcs of 5mtr each Pla Filament and loads of good memories.
ITouch plus 3D pens are a miniature form of 3D printers and come in handy for a variety of uses. Some of the common uses of 3D pens are as follows:
- Beautifying Objects: Once the 3D objects get created, they could have some voids, flaws or deformities on their outer surface. You can use this 3D pens to fill the voids of these 3D objects and offer them a better outer finish.
- Creating Outlines: This 3D pens can be used to create outlines for the objects that you need to 3D print.
- Creating Designs: You can enhance the appearance of your 3D objects by creating beautiful designs over it with the help of a 3D pen.
- Joining 3D Printed Objects: ITouch plus 3D pens can act as a glue gun and offer better performance than a normal glue gun to join two 3D printed objects.
- Printing Miniature Objects: 3D pens can also be used to print small objects, but this needs an immense expertise.
Check our Instagram page for more updates and what products are being created using Itouch plus 3D pen
How to Use
1. Use the USB cable provided to connect to a DC5V 2A power source.
2. Press the Power button to turn on. The light will turn Red to indicate that the pen is heating up.
3. When the light turns Blue it means the pen is ready to use. Insert your 3D Pen Filament (3 – ‘Filament loading’) and press and hold the Print button until you feel the filament being gently guided int the Pen.
4. The filament is fully loaded when you see the filament appear from the end of the nozzle. You are then ready to start creating your amazing 3D models!
5. You can speed up or slow down the extrusion depending on what you are creating using the speed control buttons. There are 8 speed settings in total.
The blue-and-black, glossy Itouch plus 3D Pen measures 1.9 by 1.4 by 7.1 inches. It is larger and curvier and it feels less like a pen. When it’s in use, you hold it near the front end, angled downward, with the middle resting between thumb and index finger.
In addition to the pen itself, the Itouch plus 3D Pen kit comes with a holder in which the pen can rest when not in use. That puts the extruder facing downward and out of danger of accidentally burning someone.
Also included is a power plug, which is attached to a cable ending in a USB Type-A connector that fits a cell-phone or similar charging block a power bank, or a computer.
Last, the Itouch plus 3D Pen includes Three 5-meter starter packs of PLA filament, each a different color, and a quick-start guide.
Drawing on a Screen, on Paper, or in the Air
You can either draw freehand—on paper, fabric, wood, or other materials—or use a stencil.
With the Itouch plus 3D pen, you can even draw in three dimensions. To do that, you set the pen at its slowest extrusion speed, draw a small circle on a surface to act as a base, and then slowly bring the pen upward, keeping the filament taut, and it will harden even as you draw. In this manner, you can connect elements, draw spirals, and more. You can also make a three-dimensional object by creating two-dimensional objects (say, the sides of a building) and then “welding” them together by extruding hot plastic along the seam while keeping it at the proper angle.