WOL3D LCD Standard Resin Black Product advantage:
- Super Low Odor
- Colors can be mixed for new colors
- High detail prints
- High hardness with tenacity
- Non VOC, RoHS certificated
- Compatible for most 3D printer
This LCD Standard Resin Black is compatible with printers like Tech 4.0s, Anycubic LDC printers, Creality LD002R lcd printer , Elegoo mars LCD Printers , Creality LD002H , Qidi S box LCD Printers to name a few…
Cleaning and Post-curing
Cleaning For Standard resin:
- Step1, Spray with Isopropanol, then blow resin away with cool wind.
- Step2, Prepare two containers with Isopropanol (alcohol> 95%), and place the jobs into the first container and slightly shake it, then soak in the second container for about 1 minute (dental resin should not exceed 30 seconds).
- Step3, Flush with water before dry it, do make it sure it ‘s 100% dried as residuary alcohol may cause white spot or crack on jobs.
- The curing time is proportional to the volume of the work piece and inversely proportional to the optical power of the curing chamber. Example: 100 watt LED curing box, jewelry jobs is recommended to be cured with soaking in water for 20-30 minutes.
- The post-cure time of dental casting resin, dental non-casting resin and jewelry mold resin shall not more than 5 minutes.
- Work-pieces should be in the water during post-curing to prevent deformation especially for dental and jewelry.
- Don’t forget to use cool air to dry it after post-curing.
- These series are perfectly on most brand LCD printer, and fast printing on DLPs.
- For LCD printer, bottom layer 30-70s and each layer exposure time 4-12s, for example, layer thickness 50 micron on Anycubic printer, base 50s while each layer 8s.
- For DLP printer, bottom 10-15s and each layer 1-6s.
- The exposure time should be adjusted according to printer light energy, layer thickness and model structure.
Elongation at break：4-10%
Flexural strength ：59-70MPa
Shore Hardness：85-88 D
Glass transition temp.：100℃
Hot deformation temp.：65℃
Notched impact strength : 44-49j/m
Tensile modulus：1.779—2.385 MPa
- This material should not be in contact with eyes, skin or clothing, and should not be tasted or eaten.
- If you accidentally touch your eyes or skin, immediately rinse with water for about 20 minutes and seek medical advice if necessary.
- Please pay attention to air circulation and take protective measures when using. Wash thoroughly after handling.
- The product is in a liquid state with a slight odor. Wear a mask and gloves.
- The product should be stored in a sealed container. After use, it should be filtered and keep back in bottle on time and placed in a dry and well ventilated place. It should not be exposed to sunlight.
- Shake well before use, and leave it for 30 minutes to eliminate air bubbles that generated during the shaking process.
- The ambient temperature is recommended to be controlled at 25-30 degrees Celsius, and during the printing should avoid any lights.
- Dispose of waste in accordance with local environmental regulations.
- Storage environment: Store in cool and dry place, and avoid sunlight, recommended temperature at 25-30 degrees Celsius.