Itech LCD Standard Resin Black 500ml
Itech Resin Quantity Net 500ml or 1/2 kgs
500ml Packing in aluminium Bottle for Long shelf life, Better quality and Guarantee.
Super Low Odor
Colors can be mixed for new colors
High detail prints
High hardness with tenacity
Non VOC, RoHS certificated
Compatible for most 3D printer (This LCD Standard Resin Black is compatible with printers like Tech 4.0s, Anycubic LDC printers, Creality lcd printer , Elegoo mars LCD Printers, Qidi S box LCD Printers to name a few…)
Itech 3D Printing Resins are premium quality resins from the house of WOL3D which is better quality than elegoo standard Resins in india, Anycubic Resins.
Itech Resins are packed in Aluminium Bottle so that life of resin is higher when compared to Plastic Bottles used by Elegoo or Anycubic resins.
Itech Resins are packed in 500ml so that you don’t waste Resins and life is higher when compared to 1kg Packing done by other brands like Elegoo, Anycubic, Frozen, any cubic to name a few.
Itech Resin is a home grown brand in India which caters to the Resin Industry with Premium Quality and Results.
They work on all LCD/DLP Printers which used 405nm resin. Resins come in different types like Standard Resin, Water Washable Resin, Abs like Resin and Flexible Resin.
3D Printing resins for Elegoo Saturn, Anycubic series, Creality Halot one, Phrozen and similar LCD 3d Printers.
Instead of ELEGOO standard resins in India use Itech Standard Resin which is suitable for most DLP/LCD 3D printers.
Itech Resin or ANYCUBIC 3D Printer Resin, 405nm SLA UV-Curing Resin Featured with High Precision and Quick Curing & Excellent Fluidity for LCD 3D Printing.
Resin has the advantage that it has several material properties. So you can use the right Resin for every need.
Itech LCD Standard Resin Black Product advantage:
- Super Low Odor
- Colors can be mixed for new colors
- High detail prints
- High hardness with tenacity
- Non VOC, RoHS certificated
- Compatible for most 3D printer
This LCD Standard Resin Black is compatible with printers like Tech 4.0s, Anycubic LDC printers, Creality LD002R lcd printer , Elegoo mars LCD Printers , Creality LD002H , Qidi S box LCD Printers to name a few…
Cleaning and Post-curing
Cleaning For Standard resin:
- Step1, Spray with Isopropanol, then blow resin away with cool wind.
- Step2, Prepare two containers with Isopropanol (alcohol> 95%), and place the jobs into the first container and slightly shake it, then soak in the second container for about 1 minute (dental resin should not exceed 30 seconds).
- Step3, Flush with water before dry it, do make it sure it ‘s 100% dried as residuary alcohol may cause white spot or crack on jobs.
- The curing time is proportional to the volume of the work piece and inversely proportional to the optical power of the curing chamber. Example: 100 watt LED curing box, jewelry jobs is recommended to be cured with soaking in water for 20-30 minutes.
- The post-cure time of dental casting resin, dental non-casting resin and jewelry mold resin shall not more than 5 minutes.
- Work-pieces should be in the water during post-curing to prevent deformation especially for dental and jewelry.
- Don’t forget to use cool air to dry it after post-curing.
- These series are perfectly on most brand LCD printer, and fast printing on DLPs.
- For LCD printer, bottom layer 30-70s and each layer exposure time 4-12s, for example, layer thickness 50 micron on Anycubic printer, base 50s while each layer 8s.
- For DLP printer, bottom 10-15s and each layer 1-6s.
- The exposure time should be adjusted according to printer light energy, layer thickness and model structure.
Elongation at break：4-10%
Flexural strength ：59-70MPa
Shore Hardness：85-88 D
Glass transition temp.：100℃
Hot deformation temp.：65℃
Notched impact strength : 44-49j/m
Tensile modulus：1.779—2.385 MPa
- This material should not be in contact with eyes, skin or clothing, and should not be tasted or eaten.
- If you accidentally touch your eyes or skin, immediately rinse with water for about 20 minutes and seek medical advice if necessary.
- Please pay attention to air circulation and take protective measures when using. Wash thoroughly after handling.
- The product is in a liquid state with a slight odor. Wear a mask and gloves.
- The product should be stored in a sealed container. After use, it should be filtered and keep back in bottle on time and placed in a dry and well ventilated place. It should not be exposed to sunlight.
- Shake well before use, and leave it for 30 minutes to eliminate air bubbles that generated during the shaking process.
- The ambient temperature is recommended to be controlled at 25-30 degrees Celsius, and during the printing should avoid any lights.
- Dispose of waste in accordance with local environmental regulations.
- Storage environment: Store in cool and dry place, and avoid sunlight, recommended temperature at 25-30 degrees Celsius.
Question & Answer
There are no question found.
Rating & Review
There are no reviews yet.