Itech 3D Printing Resins are premium quality resins from the house of WOL3D which is better quality than elegoo standard Resins in india, Anycubic Resins.
Itech Resins are packed in Aluminium Bottle so that life of resin is higher when compared to Plastic Bottles used by Elegoo or Anycubic resins.
Itech Resins are packed in 500ml so that you don’t waste Resins and life is higher when compared to 1kg Packing done by other brands like Elegoo, Anycubic, Frozen, any cubic to name a few.
Itech Resin is a home grown brand in India which caters to the Resin Industry with Premium Quality and Results.
They work on all LCD/DLP Printers which used 405nm resin. Resins come in different types like Standard Resin, Water Washable Resin, Abs like Resin and Flexible Resin.
3D Printing resins for Elegoo Saturn, Anycubic series, Creality Halot one, Phrozen and similar LCD 3d Printers.
Instead of ELEGOO water washable resins in India use Itech water washable resins which is suitable for most DLP/LCD 3D printers.
Itech Resin or ANYCUBIC 3D Printer Resin, 405nm SLA UV-Curing Resin Featured with High Precision and Quick Curing & Excellent Fluidity for LCD 3D Printing.
Resin has the advantage that it has several material properties. So you can use the right Resin for every need.
WOL3D Water Washable LCD Resin Grey Product advantage:
- Super Low Odour and less irritating
- Colors can be mixed for new colors
- High detail prints
- High hardness with tenacity
- Non VOC, RoHS certificated
- No IPA, NO detergent, No detergent, 100% clean by water
- Modify resin, no dangerous to environment
- High hardness with excellent surface
- Clean out water meets discharge of water pollutants
- Compatible for most 3D printer
This Water Washable LCD Resin Grey is compatible with printers like Tech 4.0s, Anycubic LDC printers, Creality LD002R lcd printer , Elegoo mars LCD Printers , Creality LD002H , Qidi S box LCD Printers to name a few…
Water Washable Photopolymer Resin is compatible with the most LCD 3D printers using the 405nm wavelength light source. It’s specifically designed for LCD/LED light source to achieve better printing quality. Instead of using IPA to clean up the prints, you can use tap water to wash the prints.
*The water that washed the water washable resin models can not be poured directly into the sewer or sink. It should be placed under the sunlight to completely cure the remaining resin in the water before processed to avoid environment pollution.
This product comes with four features:
* Amazing Detail
* No Expensive cleaners
* No hazardous chemicals
* Water washable. No detergent or alcohol required and can clean any residual stains directly with water.
Check our Instagram for more updates
Wash away uncured resin using only water
With Water Washable Resin, you no longer need to use expensive and dangerous solvents like acetone or alcohol to remove excess resin on your 3D prints – simply rinse with water, what is safe and free.
Great Aesthetics and easy to clean
Prints made with Water Washable Resin are attractive and durable, with applications ranging from secondary school projects to industry use. Printing with water washable resin is the same as printing with any other common resin and requires no additional expertise. Dissolving excess resin in water is simple and straightforward, requiring only a short period of rinsing or soaking.
- Hardness: 80-85 D;
- Viscosity (25°C): 100-350 mPa·s
- Liquid Density: 1.05-1.25 g/cm³
- Solid Density: 1.05-1.25 g/cm³
- Volumetric shrinkage: 3.72-4.24 %
- Flexure Strength: 40-70 Mpa
- Extension Strength: 30-52 Mpa
- Shelf Life: 1 year
- This material should not be in contact with eyes, skin or clothing, and should not be tasted or eaten.
- If you accidentally touch your eyes or skin, immediately rinse with water for about 20 minutes and seek medical advice if necessary.
- Please pay attention to air circulation and take protective measures when using. Wash thoroughly after handling.
- The product is in a liquid state with a slight odor. Wear a mask and gloves.
- The product should be stored in a sealed container. After use, it should be filtered and keep back in bottle on time and placed in a dry and well ventilated place. It should not be exposed to sunlight.
- Shake well before use, and leave it for 30 minutes to eliminate air bubbles that generated during the shaking process.
- The ambient temperature is recommended to be controlled at 25-30 degrees Celsius, and during the printing should avoid any lights.
- Dispose of waste in accordance with local environmental regulations.
- Storage environment: Store in cool and dry place, and avoid sunlight, recommended temperature at 25-30 degrees Celsius.