Flashforge PLA Matt 1Kg Grey
Material : PLA Matt
Diameter: 1.75 mm
Printing Temp: 190-220℃
Bed Temp: 0-60°C
Flashforge PLA Matt Grey Filament with New-upgraded Formulation. Anti-moisture ingredients. Stored For a longer time
- Minimize filament problems such as warping, curling and bubbles during printing.
- The anti-moisture ingredients for longer storage time without loss of quality.
- Purest-grade material and manufactured in the dust-free workshop
- Preventing nozzle jams.
- Dimensional accuracy within +/- 0.02mm.
Flashforge PLA Matt Grey Filament DATA SHEET
|Diameter||1.75mm +/- 0.02mm|
|Heated Bed Temperature||0- 60°C|
|Printing Temperature||190- 220°C|
|Net Weight||1.00 KG|
|Material||PLA, Food Grade Material and comply to FDA standard|
The all new MATT PLA range by FlashForge provides matte appearance of printed object and low gloss.
- Easy to print just like normal PLA, more likely to get quality prints with sharp details. Excellent threshold overhang angle. Raft and support are very easy to remove; Reel with length/ weight gauge and viewing hole so that you can easily figure out the remaining filaments; more filaments clip holes for fixing purpose on the reel; Larger spool inner diameter design makes feeding smoother
- [Odorless & No Bubble] — Developed based on Natural PLA, this Matte PLA filaments deliver excellent printing quality with no odor and low warpage during printing; Complete drying for 24 hours before vacuum packaging to effectively protect the filament from moisture, no stringing and bubble-free
- [Dimensional Accuracy & Consistency] — advanced CCD diameter measuring and self-adaptive control system in the manufacturing guarantee these PLA Matte filaments of 1.75 mm diameter, dimensional accuracy + / – .05 mm; 1 kg spool (2.2lbs)
Check our Instagram page for more updates and what products are being created using Flashforge PLA matt filament.