Flashforge PLA Matt range by FlashForge provides the matte appearance of the printed object and low gloss.
Printing parameters are similar to that of common PLA materials(200-210℃ for printing and 50℃ for the platform). Compatible with all Flashforge printers.
New-upgraded Formulation. Anti-moisture ingredients. Stored For a longer time
- Minimize filament problems such as warping, curling and bubbles during printing.
- The anti-moisture ingredients for longer storage time without loss of quality.
- Purest-grade material manufactured in the dust-free workshop
- Preventing nozzle jams.
- Dimensional accuracy within +/- 0.02mm.
- High-quality Matte PLA filament with no glossy plastic look.
- Matte PLA saves you time on post-processing.
- Easy to print with less stringing.No layer texture after printing
- Unique Matte finish, the surface of the prints is matte.
- The adhesion between layers will be lower than that of ordinary PLA.