Itech High Wax Plus Resin 500ml
Itech Resin Quantity Net 500ml or 1/2 kgs
500ml Packing in aluminium Bottle for Long shelf life, Better quality and Guarantee.
Super Low Odor
High detail prints
High hardness with tenacity
Non VOC, RoHS certificated
Compatible for most 3D printer (This LCD Standard Resin Clear is compatible with printers like Tech 4.0s, Anycubic LDC printers, Creality lcd printer , Elegoo mars LCD Printers, Qidi S box LCD Printers to name a few…)
Buy High Wax Plus 3D Printing Resins in India
Itech 3D Printing high wax plus are premium quality resins from the house of WOL3D which is better quality than elegoo standard Resins in india, Anycubic Resins.
Itech Resins are packed in Aluminium Bottle so that life of resin is higher when compared to Plastic Bottles used by Elegoo or Anycubic resins.
Itech Resins are packed in 500ml so that you don’t waste Resins and life is higher when compared to 1kg Packing done by other brands like Elegoo, Anycubic, Frozen, any cubic to name a few.
Itech Resin is a home grown brand in India which caters to the Resin Industry with Premium Quality and Results.
They work on all LCD/DLP Printers which used 405nm resin. Resins come in different types like Standard Resin, Water Washable Resin, Abs like Resin and Flexible Resin.
3D Printing resins for Elegoo Saturn, Anycubic series, Creality Halot one, Phrozen and similar LCD 3d Printers.
Instead of ELEGOO standard resins in India use 3D Printing LCD Standard Resin which is suitable for most DLP/LCD 3D printers.
Itech Resin or ANYCUBIC 3D Printer Resin, 405nm SLA UV-Curing Resin Featured with High Precision and Quick Curing & Excellent Fluidity for LCD 3D Printing.
Resin has the advantage that it has several material properties. So you can use the right Resin for every need.
WOL3D High Wax Plus Product advantage:
- Finest detail with smooth surface
- super easy casting for thick part
- Non picky on gypsum
- Similar to wic100 of Envisiontec
- Non VOC, RoHS certificated
- Compatible for most 3D printer
This LCD Standard Resin Grey is compatible with printers like Tech 4.0s, Anycubic LDC printers, Creality LD002R lcd printer , Elegoo mars LCD Printers , Creality LD002H , Qidi S box LCD Printers to name a few…
Check our Instagram for more updates
High Wax Casting Resin CLeaning
Step 1, keep the prints on the flatform, and wipe away the resin on the flatform with tissue.
Step2, Spray the alcohol on the prints and blow it with cool air.
Step3, Repeat it until it is clean.
Note: Do not dip in alcohol too long as it may crack and with white spot.
1. The curing time is proportional to the volume of the work piece and inversely proportional to the optical power of the curing chamber. Example: 100 watt LED curing box, jewelry jobs is recommended to be cured with soaking in water for 20-30 minutes.
2. The post-cure time of dental casting resin, dental non-casting resin and jewelry mold resin shall not more than 5 minutes.
3. Work-pieces should be in the water during post-curing to prevent deformation especially for dental and jewelry.
4. Don’t forget to use cool air to dry it after post-curing.
- These series works perfectly on most brand LCD printer, and fast printing on DLPs.
- LCD Colorized Bottom exposure time : 70~100S Layer exposure time : 12~16S.
- LCD monochrome Bottom exposure time : 70~100S Layer exposure time : 8 ~10S.
- DLP 3D Printer Bottom exposure time : 25~30 S Layer exposure time : 3~6S.
1. Bottom layer count: Bottom layer thickness/ Layer height+1 e.g. Bottom height 0.4mm, layer height 50um, the bottom layer count=0.4mm/0.05mm+1=9 layers
2. The exposure time should be adjusted according to printer light energy, layer thickness and model structure. If the layer height less than 50um, we suggest the exposure time of each layer will be deducted about 2s
- This material should not be in contact with eyes, skin or clothing, and should not be tasted or eaten.
- If you accidentally touch your eyes or skin, immediately rinse with water for about 20 minutes and seek medical advice if necessary.
- Please pay attention to air circulation and take protective measures when using. Wash thoroughly after handling.
- The product is in a liquid state with a slight odor. Wear a mask and gloves.
- The product should be stored in a sealed container. After use, it should be filtered and keep back in bottle on time and placed in a dry and well ventilated place. It should not be exposed to sunlight.
- Shake well before use, and leave it for 30 minutes to eliminate air bubbles that generated during the shaking process.
- The ambient temperature is recommended to be controlled at 25-30 degrees Celsius, and during the printing should avoid any lights.
- Dispose of waste in accordance with local environmental regulations.
- Storage environment: Store in cool and dry place, and avoid sunlight, recommended temperature at 25-30 degrees Celsius.