X-Max Large Size Intelligent Industrial Grade 3D Printer New Model
Technology :Fused Deposition Modeling
Build Volume:11.8”x 9.8”x 11.8”(300x250x300mm)
Filament Types: PLA,ABS,TPU, PETG
Printing Plate: heated, removable plate
Filament Diameter: 1.75mm
Printing Extruder: Single Extruder
WOL3D has been focusing on developing high quality, high performance 3D printers.
The X-max is the top advanced 3d printer designed by the international top team of industrialists.
The company’s purpose in creating X-max is:
1. To enable the users to print larger sizes.
2. To allow the users experience more quality, more stable printer. The Max uses the best workmanship, the best accessories.
3. X-Max allow the users not only can print PLA, ABS,TPU, but it also can print Nylon, Carbon fiber, PC and other high-performance materials. It has wider applications.
4. To let the users experience the best service, a good product should have the excellent service.
5. X-max also has lots of features such as quiet printing,air purification, Wifi connection function, power outage.
Double Z-axis: Updated the Single Z-axis to Double Z-axis, more stable and solid for large size prints. Innovative design of double z-axis motor structure with 4 pieces Imported 12mm axis.
X-Max has Maximum print size is 11.8”x9.8”x11.8”(300(L)x250(W)x300(H)mm)
Newly Developed Extruder: Two Sets of Qidi Tech Third Generation Extruder Assembly with Different Capability. A extruder : For printing general material such as PLA, ABS, TPU ( already installed on the printer). B extruder : For printing advanced material such as Nylon, Carbo Fiber, PC ( Newly developed, please send email to us, free to send).
Removable Plate: Movable extraction, curved metal plate, can be used repeatedly, it is more convenient to remove the model after printing. The plate’s front side can print normal filaments, such as PLA, ABS,TPU,PETG. The plate’s reverse side can print advanced material such as Nylon, Carbon Fiber, PC.
- Full metal support more stable than plastic support;Aviation aluminum, CNC machining aluminum alloy
- ★★★★★【Friendly Reminder ： In order to keep the X Y axis stable during the transportation, we put the clips, please remove the clips after receiving the 3d printer.】