Saturn S is the upgraded version of ELEGOO Saturn.
Now Buy Elegoo Saturn S resin 3D printer with Standard resin 500 ml.
- 【Faster printing speed】Elegoo Saturn S LCD 3D Printer comes with an ultra 4K HD Monochrome LCD with an HD resolution of 4098 x 2560, reducing the layer printing time to 1.5s-2s, which is 60% faster than Mars Pro yet still delivers outstanding printing results.
- 【Larger build volume】Elegoo Saturn S LCD 3D Printer has a large printing volume of 196*122*210mm/7.71in*4.80in*8.26in, and you can print multiple full-sized models at the same time, which can dramatically improve your productivity.
- 【Higher precision and easier printing】Z-axis utilizes a double linear guideway structure, which can achieve steadier motion and greatly enhanced moving accuracy. With the ethernet port on the back and 4GB built-in data disk, Saturn now supports file transfer through your local area network, which is very handy for fast printing.
- 【Quality Prints and Consistent Success】Matrix light source consists of 54 UV LED lights with uniform light emission, ensuring superior print results and a more accurate printing size. The set screws on the build plate assure longlasting leveling, no need for frequent calibration, and the sandblasted surface provides a much stronger adherence, especially when printing large 3D models.
Elegoo Saturn S LCD 3D Printer Parameters and Specification:
Operation: 3.5 Inch Touch Screen
Slicer Software: Chitubox
Technology: LCD UV Photocuring
Lightsource: UV Integrated LED lights (wavelength 405nm)
XY Resolution: 0.05mm(3840×2400)
Z Axis Accuracy: 0.00125mm
Layer Thickness: 0.01-0.15mm
Printing Speed: 30mm/h
Power Requirements: 100-220V 24V4A 96W
Printer Dimensions: 11.02in (L) * 9.44in (W) * 17.55in (H) 28cm(L) * 24cm (W) * 44.6cm (H)
Build Volume:7.71in (L) * 4.80in (W) * 8.26in (H) 196mm (L) * 122mm (W) * 210mm (H)
Weight: 29.76 Lbs (13.5 Kg)
Finish Kit includes:
Saturn S 3D Printer * 1
Build Platform * 1
Resin Tank * 1
U Disk * 1
Gloves * 3
Metal Scraper * 1
Plastic Scraper * 1
User Instruction * 1
Funnel * 1
Measuring Cup * 1
Backup Screws * 1
Adapter 120W * 1
Check our Instagram page for more updates and what products are being created using Elegoo Saturn S LCD 3D Printer
Supercharged with 8.9 inches 4K HD monochrome LCD
- ELEGOO Saturn S is large-sized resin 3D printer that comes with an 8.9 inches 4K mono display and a big build volume of 192 x 120 x 200 mm. You can now print much larger models at a faster speed or print a lot more models at one time, which facilitates your resin 3D printing experiences dramatically and improve printing efficiency by a great scale.
- The 4K mono display has an HD resolution of 4098*2460, 508 PPI, meaning the XY axis resolution is 50μm or 0.05mm, which ensures a smooth and delicate 3D printed model surface.
- 4.8%-5.2% light transmittance rate helps with faster printing speed at 2-3s per layer and requires very low energy reducing heat emission, which in return extends the lifespan of the Mono LCD by 300%.
- High contrast ratio, leaving the dark area with very few light energy and barely any UV light exposure during printing process, enhancing your 3D printed models with complete and outstanding details.
A better way for UV light projection
- UV LED matrix is one of the most vital components that constitute Saturn in seek of greater precision and more reliable printing.
- The 54 LED lights working with the lenses above can generate a more even UV beam of 405nm wavelength, which is perfect for resin 3D printing and tends to have a much smaller emission angle leading to higher printing accuracy at ±0.05mm.
- Another advantage when projecting lights to the mono display is that it only takes 65-80mW to power up the matrix LED light source, causing very low heat dissipation and saving energy.
Elegoo Saturn S LCD 3D Printer Designed for a more stable and durable performance
- Double Z-axis linear railway equipped with a shock absorption unit at the bottom, which provides a quieter, steadier, and more precise motion at ±0.02mm. No wobble, no layer shifting, and drastically reduce layers in the texture.
- The ball-bearing leveling joint is very easy to handle and generally has a long-lasting leveling performance. The build plate utilized a sandblasted surface to produce a stronger adhesion especially when printing large-sized models.
- Saturn S MSLA 3D printer comes with a metal resin tank made of aluminum alloy. It has two hand grips on both sides for convenient dismounting and four legs to protect the FEP film from scratches.
- STM32 chip is adapted on the main controlling board, which has powerful computing and algorithm ability.
Chitubox Slicer upgraded Smarter
- With its user-friendly interface and workflow, Chitubox enables you to slice your models within 4 clicks. Easy peasy.
- Adding supports is now getting more and more straightforward. One-click for auto supports and also you can add, edit and move supports on your own. The functionalities to fine-tune support settings allow you to calibrate your support shapes, thickness, and density.
- With a multi-phase retract speed setting, you can now achieve a greatly maximized printing efficiency and scale up your production output.
- 10 layers of linear transition between bottom layers and regular layers make the adhesion much stronger and tighter avoiding printing faults.
- 8-time anti-aliasing works with upgraded image blur function, the printed textures on the 3D model have never been so smooth and flawless.
Endless possibilities start from resin 3D printing
- Resin 3D printing has times and times again proven itself a great solution to high precision modeling and fast prototyping.
- From design to print, it now only takes a few days, ranter than weeks. You can devote more of your time to other new projects and scale up and speed up your production.
- For those who are attracted to board games and would love to design and print figurines ,miniatures or sculptures can now enjoy a much higher resolution. Resin printing has its natural advantage compared with FDM 3D printing if you need super-vivid detail performance for your work