2) Video of making Gcode in Cura and Flashprint. (Slicing Software).
Beginner’s Guide to Cura Slicer software for making GCODE: https://youtu.be/Dr2YIl-5eVo
Beginner’s Guide to Flashprint Slicer for Flashforge 3D Printers. : https://youtu.be/UuoGmsqfQAw
3) Resolution for difficulties while operating and printing in 3D Printers.(FAQ given below)
4) Filament Print Quality Troubleshooting Guide. : https://www.simplify3d.com/support/print-quality-troubleshooting/
Any difficulty related to 3D Printer.
Here are some helpful steps to follow
Always on the SMPS @230 Volt Only.
First you have to clean the Nozzle.
Please check the link for cleaning https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdA9WjxxDgc
- Check the gap between the nozzle and PTEF tube and clean the PTEF tube.
- Check Extruder fan working well.
- Or else need to replace the nozzle and Bowden tube.
- Check the link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30qqKUwviww
- PLA: 210°C for the nozzle and 0°C-40°C for bed if required
- ABS: 235°C for the nozzle and 100°C-110°C for bed
Check your filament option: On or off it has to be always off.
Please check the link
- Check XY belts are properly tight or not.
- Check the motor wire connections and the z-axis rod properly fix or not.
- Also, check G-Code File or else make a new file as per specification.
- If your X, Y and Z axis not working that time check Limit Switch.
- While doing Auto home if the extruder is hitting any axis check the limit switch.
- Check the link
- First, you have to separately heat nozzle temperature and then bed temperature to understand where the error is occurring
- When the nozzle doesn’t heat or doesn’t show temperature check your printers thermistor and heating cartridge.
- Please check the link
Please Check the link