Technical SupportMarch 28, 2019 2022-10-13 12:12
Any difficulty related to 3D Printer.
Here are some helpful steps to follow
@230 Volt Only.
- Check the gap between the nozzle and PTEF tube and clean the PTEF tube.
- Check Extruder fan working well.
- Or else need to replace the nozzle and Bowden tube.
- PLA: 210°C for the nozzle and 0°C-40°C for bed if required
- ABS: 235°C for the nozzle and 100°C-110°C for bed
- Adjust the bed manually by turning your wheel On right so it will tighten the bed it will go down. On the left, so it will loosen the bed it will go up.
- Apply glue to your bed.
Check your filament option: On or off it has to be always off.
- Check XY belts are properly tight or not.
- Check the motor wire connections and the z-axis rod properly fix or not.
- Also, check G-Code File or else make a new file as per specification.
- If your X, Y and Z axis not working that time check Limit Switch.
- While doing Auto home if the extruder is hitting any axis check the limit switch.
- First, you have to separately heat nozzle temperature and then bed temperature to understand where the error is occurring
- When the nozzle doesn’t heat or doesn’t show temperature check your printers thermistor and heating cartridge.
Please Fill The Form
If the above difficulties don’t solve or any other difficulty?